SERVICE INSIDE: JULY 26TH
THIS SUNDAY, join us in the Chapel Springs Auditorium for a 9AM service. Due to the forecasted heat, we're moving inside and there are some details we want you to know about!
- Face masks will be required upon building entry and for the duration of service
- Our seating arrangement accomodates social distancing, but family groups are permitted to move seats closer together.
- We will have overflow seating provided in the chapel.
- Please enter through the foyer doors. All doors will remain open for your convenience.
- All common touch points will be sanitized prior to your arrival. Hand sanitizer and masks will be provided as needed.
- Children's services/classes will not be provided. Families will need to stay together in the auditorium.
- Socializing and congregating in the foyer will not be permitted. Please move fellowship outdoors.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have had a fever of 100.4 in the past 72 hours.
As always, our streamed services will be available at 6PM on Saturday, and 9:30AM & 11AM on Sunday. Our plan is to move back outdoors as the weather permits. Stay tuned for more information!
We want you on the team! Click below to join the weekend volunteer force!
CHURCH ON THE LAWN
BEAT THE HEAT AND JOIN US FOR OUR NEW 9AM SERVICE TIME!
Our Church on the Lawn service on Sunday mornings has officially moved to 9AM. This service is in addition to our regularly streamed services. These services will be family friendly, so be sure to bring the whole gang! In the event of inclement weather, the lawn service will be moved into our auditorium.
Things to note for our Church on the Lawn services:
- Bring your own lawn chair or picnic blanket for seating.
- Our foyer bathrooms will be available for your use.
- Please continue to maintain social distancing during our service.
- Large tents are not permitted, but feel free to bring an umbrella.
- Stay tuned to our social media platforms and chapelsprings.org/churchnews for service updates.
We can't wait to see you there!
Click here to join the team!
IMMERSE: POETS HAS BEGUN!
Chapel Springs Church is kicking off another session of the Immerse Bible Reading Experience with Immerse: POETS.
Immerse POETS books are available now for purchase and pick-up at our lawn services and group registration is open! To buy a book or register for a group, head to our Forms page. For more information on the Immerse Bible Reading Experience, click here.
FOOD PANTRY DONATIONS
Every Wednesday from 12PM-3PM, Chapel Springs Church offers a free food pantry on our campus to those in need of assistance in our community. We need your help filling our Benevolence Ministry Food Pantry with non-perishable food items.
Drop offs will be recieved 9AM-5PM Tuesday-Thursday. While any non-perishable items are welcome, the following are especially needed.
- Spaghetti & Sauce
- Boxed Mac-N-Cheese
- Hot & Cold Cereal
- Cooking Oil
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned green beans, corn, meats, and soup
- Dried Beans
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
CHAPEL SPRINGS OPERATIONS UPDATE
• Please view our phased re-opening plan here.
• Our phones are manned 9AM to 5PM, M-F.
• If you need ministry of any kind, use the "Need Prayer" and "Need Assistance" buttons on our Home Page.
We are streaming weekend services on Facebook Live & YouTube.
Tune in Saturday at 6PM, Sunday at 9:30 & 11AM.
JOIN A LIFE GROUP
At Chapel Springs, we are about helping you follow Jesus in the way of Abiding, Community, and Mission. During this uncertain time, we want to provide spaces for community and connection in whatever way we can. Some of our Life Groups have moved to a digital format, and we want you to jump in!